Roman Chamomile Essential Oil 5ml Bottle by doTERRA
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has gray-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Blend with other floral essential oils like Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Patchouli.
- Add 1 drop to herbal teas or hot drinks.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Anthemis nobilis 5 ml
- Has a calming effect on the skin and body.
- Promotes healthy-looking skin and hair.
Floral, sweet, herbaceous
Additional product information
- Age Group