Douglas Fir Essential Oil 5ml Bottle by doTERRA
Douglas Fir is a conifer that grows natively throughout North America. This tall, evergreen fir tree is frequently used in the Christmas tree industry and has a lemon-scented note that’s sweet and refreshing. Douglas Fir is sustainably sourced from young trees in New Zealand, where it is a highly invasive species threatening the country’s ecosystem. By harvesting the young Douglas Fir trees and using them for essential oil, doTERRA is helping to combat the environmental impact of the trees overtaking the land while providing a premium conifer essential oil. Douglas Fir has a unique chemical composition that’s particularly rich in beta-pinene. Douglas Fir can also be used to purify the skin and promote a positive mood.
- Add 1 drop to facial cleanser, bar soap, or body wash for added cleansing benefits and an invigorating aroma.
- Combine with 1-2 drops of Wintergreen for a relaxing massage experience.
- Rub 1-2 drops into hands and inhale deeply to promote feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Cleansing and purifying to the skin.
- Promotes a positive mood when applied topically.
Clean, fresh, woody, airy
Additional product information
- Age Group