doTERRA Pink Pepper Essential Oil 5ml Bottle
The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the colour, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. With a mildly fruity and peppery flavour, you can use Pink Pepper in place of ground black pepper to flavour meats, sauces, and other dishes.
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Try using Pink Pepper in your next recipe for a spicy flavour.
- Promote feelings of alertness with its invigorating aroma.
- Pink Pepper can be substituted for Black Pepper for food flavour.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Ifyou are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care,consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, innerears, and sensitive areas.
- Enhances food flavours in cooking.
- Valued for its invigorating aroma.
Spicy, fruity, slightly woody
Additional product information
- Age Group