doTERRA Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil 15ml or 1ml Bottle
Native to northern Australia, Lemon Eucalyptus is derived from a lemon-scented blue gum eucalypti plant, a tall tree with smooth bark. With many topical benefits, Lemon Eucalyptus provides powerful support to the skin. Lemon Eucalyptus is also known for its refreshing aroma that helps create an invigorating environment. Keep this oil on hand when in need of a revitalizing boost.
- Add to a spray bottle to cleanse surfaces and refresh any room.
- Diffuse to encourage a positive environment with a bright, fresh scent.
- Add one to two drops to the palm of your hands, rub together, and inhale to uplift and brighten your day.
- During your skin care routine, add one to two drops of Lemon Eucalyptus to your favorite doTERRA skin cleanser.
- Blend three to four drops in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing, uplifting massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Topical antioxidant benefits
- Uplifting and invigorating aroma
- Cleansing to surfaces and skin
Possible Skin Sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Additional product information
- Age Group