doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil 15ml or 1ml Bottle ✅ Special Offer
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, Copaiba essential oil has been utilised in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
- Add 1 drop to your body lotion or face moisturiser to help keep skin clean and clear, and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Place 1 drop into the tub for a relaxing, skinrejuvenating bath.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and apply in circular motions before putting on makeup for a natural, healthy glow.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.Food additive: Add one drop to food.Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
- Soothing and calming to the emotions.
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
Additional product information
- Age Group