Coriander Essential Oil 15ml Bottle by doTERRA
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used internally for centuries. Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain a healthy looking complexion. Coriander can be soothing when massaged into the body. The sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and uplifting, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends fora fresh, organic note.
- Enjoy one drop internally after eating large meals.
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear-looking complexion.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying.
- Tightens the appearance of skin.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Helps maintain a clear-looking complexion.
Green, floral, herbaceous
Additional product information
- Age Group