Clove Essential Oil 15ml Bottle by doTERRA ✅ Special Offer
The benefits and uses of clove date back to ancient China and India, as well as other parts of the world. Clove essential oil comes from the unopened flower buds of the evergreen tree. Clove bud contains a significant amount of eugenol, an active chemical component that gives the essential oil its energising fragrance and a variety of benefits. Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavour and ability to cleanse the mouth. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavour to any dish or dessert.
- Due to its warm, spicy characteristics, Clove essential oil makes the perfect addition to your favourite autumn or holiday recipes.
- Before brushing your teeth, place a single drop of Clove oil in 125 ml of water and gargle
- Add a drop of Clove to your toothbrush before adding toothpaste to promote clean teeth and fresh breath.
Directions For Use
Internal: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes and mucosa.
- Frequently used as a cooking spice.
- Helps clean teeth and gums.
Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
Additional product information
- Age Group