Cilantro Essential Oil 15ml Bottle by doTERRA
Well known as a key culinary ingredient, Cilantro oil comes from an herb recognised for its many uses in the kitchen and for the body. Power-packed with benefits from its original herbed state, Cilantro oil has a flavourful kick that can be used in many different dishes, including dips, salads, meats, and guacamole. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin.
- After eating a large or heavy meal, mix one drop of Cilantro oil with 125 ml of liquid and drink slowly.
- Combine Cilantro oil with citrus oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
- Try replacing herb cilantro with 1 drop of Cilantro essential oil in all of your favourite guacamole, salsa, salad, and dip recipes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.Food additive: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. for perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes and mucosa.
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavour.
- Clearing and clarifying aroma.
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
Additional product information
- Age Group